The original tag can be found here.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
I’m going to go with the Fifty Shades Trilogy. I read this just before the hype hit and I loved it but after I finished the series I realised just how bad it was. I’ve been in this kind of haze before (Twilight Series)but I think I was even more obsessed with this series.
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
I really like the cover for A Court of Thorns and Roses, the way the thorns weave across the page, it looks great.
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
There are loads of books I could pick for this one but I’m going with Holes by Louis Sachar. I read this my first year of high school and it reminds me of escaping in the book so I didn’t have to struggle with trying to find my place.
4. Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love.
I don’t think I’ve read many books with forbidden love so I’m going to go for one that I’ve picked for so many posts which is The Winners Trilogy.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
I could pick most characters from any V.E Schwab book but I’m going to narrow it down to Victor from Vicious. Schwab is great at writing anti-heros so he’s not necessarily bad but the things he does aren’t go great reasons.
6. Innocent – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
The only book I have been spoiled for for Allegiant by Veronica Roth and it was a pretty big spoiler. I don’t think I’d have enjoyed this book if I hadn’t been spoiled but I think it made it a worse reading experience because I was always wondering when the spoiler was going to take place.
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
I’m going to go with Elphaba from Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I think I need to revisit this book soon but I remember her going through some serious changes constantly throughout the book.
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
I have two favourite couples and this is probably an obvious option if you have seen my other blog posts but I am going with Jane Eyre & Mr Rochester and Kestrel and Arin from The Winners Trilogy.
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I don’t tend to lend out books unless I’m not bothered about getting them back but top of the list would be my copy of Vicious or Wolf by Wolf!
11. Teardrops On My Guitar – pick a book that made you cry a lot.
I don’t tend to cry and books but a couple of tears did escape when I read Salt to the Sea – It was such a beautiful book I highly recommend to everyone but especially to people who are fans of WW2 fiction.