I have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Darnellouis so head over and check them out 🙂
This award was created by Okoto Enigma
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
- I have never read or watched any of the LOTR books or films – they intimidate me far too much!
- I have never been abroad and I don’t own a passport – nor do I have a desire to travel
- I would love to publish one of my books one day – but they would involve editing them and that is really not the funnest part of writing 🙂
What is a book that is on your TBR that you feel like you need to read?
I have so many to choose from. I probably feel like I really need to get a round to A Gathering of Shadows by V.E Schwab though. I read A Darker Shade of Magic at the start of this year and I haven’t continued on yet.
What book in 2017 are you excited about?
I am not usually the kind of person who anticipates releases of books but I do have to admit I’m quite excited for the new Neil Gaiman book Norse Mythology which I believe will be a book of short stories.
What are your blogging goals for 2017?
If you were to attend Hogwarts, what would be your house? What would be your favorite subject?
“Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure” I am a Ravenclaw through and through! I think my favourite lesson probably would be Transfiguration too I don’t have a solid reason for why 🙂
Other than blogging and reading, what other hobbies do you have?
It is a running joke in our house that I can’t keep a hobby. There is a draw in my living room and a spare bedroom in my house filled with the remains of long lost hobbies that I was obsessed with for about a month before casting away. Lego Architecture, Oragami butterflies & stars, colouring books, knitting, baking recipes to name but a few! so to answer the question it depends what week you catch me 🙂
I am not sure who has already done this and who hasn’t so you’ll have to forgive me I tag you and you have done it already.
My Questions for the Tagged:
What has been your biggest achievement of 2016 (bookish or otherwise)
What was the most surprising read for you this year?
Who are your top 3 auto-buy authors?
What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
Describe your outlook on life in 6 words or less? (This is the weird question)