So as 2016 draws to a close I am doing what I’m sure most of us are doing. Sitting around and evaluating 2016 to see what I can improve on.
I’ll be splitting this into 3 sections. Reading, writing and personal. I’ll keep it swift and list form and I should probably say I’m not going to be too strict on myself this is more of a 2017 guideline :). This is more for my reference but I’d love to know what you’re plans are for 2017? Hopefully some more original and exciting plans/goals than me! I’ll be going into reading specific goals more in a future post so keep your eyes peeled for that 🙂
- Leave it a week before adding books to my TBR (Screenshot/make a note first that way I’ll know if I definately want to read them)
- Buy 1 book for every 5 books I read (try to only buy books on my TBR list)
- Read more self-published books/Use Netgalley more
- Review DNF books
- Finish “This Time” novel!
- Edit NaNoWriMo2016 project
- Edit”Death Day” novel!
- Look into self publishing
- Take part in NaNoWriMo 2017
- Write in my journals more (Everyday/Handbag/Dream)
- Loose weight (yeah I know pretty original right!)
- Look into how to save money (standing orders/subscriptions etc) – I know exciting stuff!
- Learn to drive!
- Look into moving
- Start Saving – No really don’t just put it on the list actually start and do it you lazy so and so!
- Find ways to cope with anxiety & depression that actually work for me
What are your reading/writing/personal goals?
Are you usually strict with sticking to your yearly plans?