I have come up with another original book tag. Just like my first I am combining my love of Disney and my love of books! This time it is the turn of Mulan!
To check out my first original book tag click here.
- Mention the creator (Kirsty and the Cat Read)
- Thank/mention the person who tagged you
- Match books or characters to the questions below
- tag as many people as you like 🙂
1. Reflection “When will my reflection show who I am inside” – An inaccurate book cover that doesn’t really reflect what the book is about.
I have gone with Wicked for this one (the Broadway cover edition). As much as I love the colours and the font on the cover of this edition I don’t really think it goes with the book.
2. Mushu – A character with a lot to prove.
I am going to go with the Luka Lowe from the Wolf by Wolf Duology. In Wolf by Wolf he starts out trying to prove himself to his dad but by Blood for Blood he seems to have a lot to prove to himself. I think I could also use him to answer question 3!
3. “I’ll make a man outta you!” – A character who develops the most OR a book with some kick-a** training scenes
I am going to double whammy this one and go with the Harry Potter Series as the whole series is kind of a compilation of training scenes and also I can’t think of a single character that doesn’t develop in one way or another throughout!
4. “A Girl Worth Fighting for” – A ship you will defend till your last breath
Jane Eyre & Edward Fairfax Rochester. “He plays mind games”, “He keeps secrets”, “he’s too broody” NO! NO! and oh yeah NO!! If I hear one more person say one of these usual arguments against my ultimate ship I will donkey kick them 🙂 haha not really but I will defend them till the day I die!
5.Huns – A book/character that gives you the creeps
Doing another double whammy with this one and picking You by Caroline Kepnes. Not only did the book give me the hibee-jibees but the protagonist made my skin crawl too. That being said I would highly recommend the book because it really got me thinking about a lot of things.
6. Mulan – Your favourite bada** female protagonist
Ahhh too many to choose from. I’m going to go with Kestrel from The Winners Trilogy because her skills and the trait that makes her a BAMF is her mind!
I tag the lovelies listed below but also if you enjoyed this and want to take part I also tag you!